Welcome to Pence Electric!
- 2 million general liability insurance
- State of California Contractors License
- Check license # 946571
- Over 10 years of experience in
residential, commercial, industrial electrical
- Licensed/ Bonded
- Reliable/ Reasonable
- Clean/ Dependable
- Everything is done up to NEC code
- Free estimates
1 - 12
Pence Electric is a fully licensed and insured family owned and operated electrical contractor business, with quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. You can rely on our quick response and professional service and repairs. We offer free estimates and competitive rates, so there’s an up front price and no surprises at the end of the job. With our vast knowledge in all aspects of electrical we can help you save money and time by getting the job done right the first time. Pence Electric’s goal is to please each and every customer and build long-term relationships.
Pence Electric is looking to help you save money on your energy bill. Please give us a call and we can provide you with a free house inspection to see how we can reduce your energy usage.
Here are some Ideas to save on your energy bill
1) Are you still using your old refrigerator from 20 years ago? The older refrigerators cost as much as $80 a month on your bill. Also maintaining the right temperature with your fridge could help you save usage. Also keeping the fridge away from heating appliances around the kitchen can help you conserve energy.
2) How many of those neat little black boxes that charge cell phone, PDA’s or any rechargeable electronic device do you have plugged into the wall? Everyone of them draws power even if they aren’t busy charging something. This “Phantom Power” draw can be minimized by using a power strip with an on/off switch on it or a “smart” power strip for all your charges.
3) Avoid spotlights, plasma TVs, chandeliers, and central water heating systems. Instead, find alternative electricity saving devices in their place such as CFL low-energy lighting or LED lighting, LED TVs, standalone water heating systems. And ask us for other electricity saving devices for your home to cut even more off your utility bills.
LOOKING TO GO GREEN!